• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hatchlings

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hatchlings 012 (1024 x 768).jpg
Hatchlings 013 (675 x 900).jpg

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
They are so cute and getting so big. I don't think I could breed them...i'd probably try to keep all of them.

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
now i have a question......... if you breed two different types of bearded dragons would the babies look good???? nice lil bds you have thier germ

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
now i have a question......... if you breed two different types of bearded dragons would the babies look good???? nice lil bds you have thier germ
Depends on what types you breed together. I had a leatherback and a normal and got lots of pretty leatherbacks and normals out of it... normal is a strong word, they all had decreased scales but not all were smooth leathers, and they all had pretty colors. There really aren't very many true normals out there anymore anyway. Most of what you breed is a combination of something. Color, type... whatever. Demon has a lot of orange and yellow in him and Sandy is a more "normal" coloration but most of his babies are turning out to be yellow from the looks of things.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My li'lest guy, there were 2 that were really tiny & skinny, I couldn't tell one from the other so they are the only 2 that I have marked so far, so I could keep track of their progress, both are doing really well. This li'l guy is just too cute. The color in the pic isn't quite right, but he's still darn cute. 4.5" long now, the majority of the rest were this size when they hatched.

Li\'lest One.JPG

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Great pic! That lil one.will probably outgrow the rest or at least will end up with the attitude of the biggest dragon of.the bunch...lol..greatly enjoying the updates on the Demonic Hoard...hehehe;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Meet PoopHead! At least that's how we'll say it on the forum ;). The first of the hatchlings may have been tagged with a name ...

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time ;) .
Poop Head 002.JPG
graphics-laughing-306832.gif

Latest posts