• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy little family

~*~Nona~*~

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
View attachment 104
stewie.jpg
stumpy.jpg

A little background, Crimson is my baby girl. I got her from my ex-roommate who thought he knew a lot about dragons. "They're simple" he said "Just throw in some crickets every few days and she'll be fine" he said. And so I thought to myself it would be a great pet for my boyfriend's son and they're pretty cool looking.

Of course, a year and two more children later...here I am. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to pets, so I figured from the beginning it couldn't be THAT easy. Crim was beautiful when I got her, but after exposure to UV and getting her temps regulated I'm amazed by how far she's come. I was fortunate enough to find a VERY large aquarium to get her more room to roam recently, which fit the plan of getting her a playmate perfectly.

I found two beautiful babies on craigslist and my boyfriend said "Go ahead and get them both." Their mommy at the time had adopted them from less than perfect circumstances and did a fabulous job rehabilitating them. They aren't in perfect condition yet, but they were lucky she found them when she did. Of course, as a precaution everyone is in a separate home under quarantine for the time being. Stewie was just entering shed and isn't fully out yet, but he's proven to be a beautiful yellow boy! Stumpy lived in conditions prior to his rescue that resulted in his tail being cannibalized by a housemate. It's well healed thanks to Anna's good care prior to our adoption of him. He's only about 8 months old, so there is no telling where his coloring will go as he grows. He's by far the most docile, loving beardie I've ever met.

The new pictures of the boys were taken at various times, but they are actually BOTH on carpet now to help more easily monitor their bowel habits during their quarantine period. If I get any more kids, we're gonna have to get a bigger house for all of their houses!

Latest posts