• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

green?

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
how long does musterd greens and turip green stay good in frige? and do you know if i can freeze them?

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can keep mine around a week in the crisper

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
yea i have gotten big bags of greens for my bearded dragon Jessie, but he won't it but i still offer to him he did take one piece of greens off of my finger but that was it, i swich it up everyday, like today i put in mustard green , and turip greens, carrots , and torromow i will put both greens and change carrots for sweet potatoes, and the next day put both greens and mix veg in it , sometime i add a green bell pepper in it, i take out the veg the next morning and put the old in with the crickets and put fresh veg in jessie tank

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i know i did this with my iguana and turtles and have HEARD it done with beardies but idk... mabe somebody can give you a deff. answer but if you get all natrual frozen fresh veggies and fruit they come in resealabe bags and just take what you want out, put it the fridge overnight and in the morning put it in your tank and good to go... theres differnt kind most stores have like 2 pound bags of mixed, only greens/fruit, a few of each, and so on its an inlist supply and if true with beardies then only thing you have to look for is all natrual nothing addded and worked perfect for my iguana and i know other people do it with other animals.... i also heard that big petstores are trying to start caring these bags already mixed up for animals like the ready mix dried food, and would be by the mice and other frozen food but idk....

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
thank i have some mixed veg frozen in a bag i brought for him but he won't eat it either sometime feel like im wasting my time putting it in there but i will still put some veg in there thanks for the advice

Latest posts