• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Good news:)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I think it's way to early, mines ten inches and I don't see any pores like the picture, though i am 80% sure mines male from doing what the sexing video said.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
today she let me check for lumps without going crazy i didnt see anything so she is a girl...or is it to early still??
For the umpeenth time, yes it is too early to tell for sure. ;) If you want to believe it's girl, cool. If you want to believe it's a boy, that's cool too. But you won't know for sure, for a few months yet, unless you can get somebody that really knows what they are looking for to look at it in person.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
okay well i am just trying to do what everyone is telling me to do people on the forum tells me it is to early or is isnt then people off the forum tells me the same thing it is then it isnt its just so confusing!!:confused:

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
okay well i am just trying to do what everyone is telling me to do people on the forum tells me it is to early or is isnt then people off the forum tells me the same thing it is then it isnt its just so confusing!!:confused:
this post was confusing.

though look at it like this, Germ there has had Bearded dragons for years so im pretty sure you can take his word as the truth on this matter. its to early, dont care what anyone else tells you, its to early.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
okay but i know people who had bearded dragons for years also and they say that its not to early so i guess what i am trying to say i am doing what every one is telling me to what to check for or what to do with my BD and etc. know what i am saying i ll just lay off on this subject i guess i guess

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
okay but i know people who had bearded dragons for years also and they say that its not to early so i guess what i am trying to say i am doing what every one is telling me to what to check for or what to do with my BD and etc. know what i am saying i ll just lay off on this subject i guess i guess
There are people that think checking early is a good idea, but most pet store owners even won't guarantee sex until they've reached juvenile stage at least. It's just so much easier to tell at that time.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
for them it may not be to early to check(in their own opinion) but you have not had the years of owning a BD to help you in sexing a BD, so unless they are sexing it, it will be very very hard to tell this early what the BD's gender is.

Latest posts