• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G'morning!

Nanuka

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Haha, well on the East coast that is! Welp, my name is Jessica. My fiance and I were given a Dragon, Reptar, as a birthday gift early June. Unfortunately, I know very little about his history [previous owner]. ): There are also 8 cats residing in the house [my mother works at a scrapyard and brings home injured strays], but Reptar has already claimed his place as King of the Felines in the past 2 months!

I'm not sure who precisely moderates the Twitter account, but I wanted to send my sincere thanks to whom ever requested an add! I've been rather put off by the sheer lack of immediate Dragon info online....and after browsing these wonderful forums for HOURS, well let's just say I no longer worry about my Reptar's strange habits. Heh.

:D

IMG_6759.JPG

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome to the Forum ..

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Howdy from the North East...about as North East as you can go! lol. King of the Felines, thats funny! they sure are characters :D

Nanuka

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:) Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm excited to be more active soon (forgot a bit this weekend until I got the e-mail notifications). xD haha

Latest posts