• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Getting Published :-))

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay....I just noticed a setting that allowed me to change it so you can. Try it again.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Monique, this sounds like it will be really great for you. So glad that you could get this opportunity!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had no trouble seeing it Craiger!! WOW!! Found myself getting choked up all through it. Especially the pics with Grandparents and Bev. Beautiful girls!! You may not have cried at their graduation but I sure did!! :'( Great music too!!! Hope everyone else can see it now!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Vesta.

Tell me...was it as jumpy when you watched it as it was for me? This was the first time I've watched it on Motionbox. The original is super smooth. The pics aren't jumpy at all as they float around.

The songs....it took me and Bev a while to finally come up with those 6. We searched high and low 'til we found exactly what we wanted....and we couldn't be happier with how well they fit.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Craig

Watched a little bit of the slideshow. Its really beautiful. Wish I could watch all of it, but since its so long/big it will eat up all my data for 2 months.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
No Craiger. It wasn't jumpy at all when I watched it last night!! You guys did a really great job. The girls are gorgeous. I found myself getting emotional as I remembered my kids doing some of the same things and those special moments. How proud the Grandparents look(and well they should be) Bev looking beautiful herself between the two of them. And you the proud papa. :D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, opinion time ........

I have to send a mugshot . . . errrr Head shot to have put in the magazine by the staff section. Now I HATE being in pictures, so I had to take a pic of myself for this. I firmly believe I'm a photographer thus I'm behind the camera not in front or else Id've become a model LOL

Anyways, this is what I ended up with. What do you guys think?

MoniqueViviers.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Monique. Yeah, it's a bit long, but we kinda wanted it to be as we had SO many pictures. Seriously, Bev had thousands to choose from. We picked the best we could find....and it ended up being around 380. And the songs fit them perfectly. This is no lie....I had previously selected the amount of time I wanted their last picture to be shown after having edited all the others. And the prior 5 songs were specifically set to change at certain times in the slideshow. After we found the last song, we fell in love with it for their graduation pics. We couldn't believe when it ended.....EXACTLY when the last pic faded. We figured it was just meant to be....and the slideshow turned out to be a big hit at their party. So we're pretty proud of it. Even more proud of the twins.

Thanks for all the nice comments. And thanks Vesta....makes me happier to know it wasn't jumpy for you. It's probably my home connection.

Oh....and nice pic. That'll look good in the mag!

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Craiger said:
REALLY good news, Monique! Congrats!!!!

Yeah, the T1i does have video capability, but we felt it wasn't necessary for where the twins were headed. Besides, they already have a camera with great video capability. So...the decision was easy. Now, knowing they'll be getting some videography in college along with their degree, I'm thinking I wished we'd have went ahead and got the T1i, but I think a dedicated video camera is in order, instead. That way, if they're not too keen on taking video, but want to offer it with their business, maybe it's something I can get into and do for them. I have a pretty good vision for where they can take their business....with slideshows and videography being a part of it. Slideshows are something I do VERY well. Here's one I just did for their graduation.

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/d498ddba1a12e1c35c

Have they begun college yet? Or will they be starting in the fall? I just went back to school after a 5 year hiatus, myself. Time in the US Marine Corps leaves little extra time for school I found out. I wish them the best of luck and know they'll have a blast!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Justus85 said:
Have they begun college yet? Or will they be starting in the fall? I just went back to school after a 5 year hiatus, myself. Time in the US Marine Corps leaves little extra time for school I found out. I wish them the best of luck and know they'll have a blast!

They start this fall.

Good luck going back....kudos to you! And thanks for your service, dude! *reaches out to shake hand*

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sory Ive been so scarce, but they really had me running for my money with this last shoot. LOL
But just finished editing the pics and if I have to say so myself . . . they look good ;D

UUUUMMMMM......pretty, young AND talented!!!!

Thanx Vesta *Blushes*

I love your hair

Thanx Sandra, just wish it would grow a wee bit longer, just below the shoulders is where I'm picturing it

Oh....and nice pic. That'll look good in the mag!
Thanx Craig, hope so.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK bet you all forgot about this one ...............

So they used my pic for the cover, and didnt pay me, so I held back the second cover shoot pics. The new mag is due out next week. :eek: :eek: :eek:
So today they probably realise theyre in BIG SHITTIES ;D and pay me for both jobs so they can get their next cover pic.
Anyways as I was dropping it off, I got a copy of the Aug issue and scanned the cover as promised.

Here it is

Tricover.jpg

And this is the "staff" page that they needed my mugshot for

tribinne.jpg

I can tell you this though, no more pics for them unless its CASH UP FRONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice job!

...and I can't blame you. It's not right for them to use your work and not pay up. They're taking advantage of you.

Latest posts