• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FRIENDS

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanx everyone *Group Hug*

If I had to comment on everybodys post here it may get to be 2 pages long LOL. But One post really caught my eye

This site seems extra fun and friendly. And I am always so bored and lonely, that I am looking for someone to talk to. I work from home, so it iis just me and the beardies, dogs and cat. And no one that we know lives close by, and neither does my family. So I hardly ever see people, or have anyone to talk to.
Of course Butch is here when he gets home from work, but he isnt very talkative most of the time. And he has had to talk to people all day at work, so he really doesnt want to chat.

SO most everyone that I talk to does live in my computer!

I feel EXACTLY the same way . . and our stories sound sooo similar.

I work from home too, have my BD, Dog and Conure for company (No cats sorry, they eat my bunnies). We stay on a plot far from everything. Gets very lonely, only talk to other moms when I drop off or pick the kids up from school for about 5 mins or so. Thats why when I found this site I was amazed, You can just about ask anything and LOTS of people will respond. Even if just to say strongs....

Its truly GR8 here.

Y'all are my family.. for better or worse (jokes, pokes and whatnot).
So Monique... Welcome to the Family !
Great Auntie Janie Wink

Thanx Janie . . . or sorry how did you put it? Great auntie Janie. Make it sound like your 100 or so. And somehow I just cant imagine that.

Can anybody tell me where you guys and gals get these cute smileys and stuff, I only see the standard 16 here.....And I LOVE smileys and emoticons

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Janie, Well thats still young, you sound half of half that age.

M

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thankee thankee.. I believe second childhood, banks the first... did I mention...Peter Pan is my brother? *chuckles*
Janie

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gee , your such a lucky gal, wish I had him for a brother...

Seem Murphy and I were siamese twins, seperated at birth

"If it can go wrong . . it will go wrong" WITH ME !!!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am a stay at home mom so I don't get out much. Never realized how lonely it would be, but they are only little once and I am soaking it all up now. My kids don't go to school yet so I don't know any other moms. We just moved here a year ago so all but one of my friends is in another state. The one, by freak chance, moved to FL too but is an hour away. Don't think I could live without internet, I would really be cut off from the world.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah,

Since I joined this forum I can hardly wait to see who said what to whom . . . Were such a bunch of goofs sometimes
Its addictive

Its just the time zone difference here that drives me up the walls. When you guys are active and online its late here and when I'm online you guys are away....LOL

Like for example . . its 16H30 here and where you and Vesta and JustaV are its only 10H30

BUT in the mornings when I start up the PC, I've got LOTSA reading and replies to keep me occupied for a bit

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
000203E6.gif

Tooo Cool
000204AE.gif

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are lots of places to get cool smilies. I am always afraid to download sites like that, but there are many that you don't have to download anything.
costumed-smiley-043.gif

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah Lisa!!! I miss those sparklies you use to give me!! I have a birthday in August and that's a loooonnggg way away. BUT..... I DID just have an anniversary!! Show your stuff GIRL!!! ;)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well the site Janie found is
000201F6.gif

Downloaded it and so far no probs. Think I'm abusing it . . .
000202BD.gif

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow Li, thats really nice . . . where did you get those?

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. I would like to thank everyone for being such great friends. It really helped with TT and when he passed to have people to share with. I still post on another forum once in a hwile because I have friends there. This is a wonderful site. Hugs to everyone!!

Latest posts