• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FRIENDS

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:D :D

Dont laugh . . . but sometimes I think the weirdest things, and thought I'd share this thought.

When I first got Pogie, I never thought you could love a REPTILE this much or this fast, shes my BFF. But if your smart enough to find this site, you not only have a BD to love but you get this whole community of Online friends.

The other sites arent as close knit as this one, here you can

Laugh
Cry
Complain

And hopefuly . . . have silly thoughts to share

Even though we will never meet in person due to our localities... I considder y'all friends ;)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I feel the same way, Monique. However, unfortunately, I don't have any silly thoughts to share. My posts are mostly a bit too serious as I'm usually in some deep meditation about what it is being discussed. Perhaps I should lighten up a bit.... ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Figuratively speaking . . you know the saying :"All work and no play . . ."

I have kind of a motto, life is serious as is . . . gotta have crazy moments to balance everything out
He he

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Aww I have felt very welcome to this site :) I also love Critter, The cool thing is i think he knows my voice because i went to pick him up two days ago out of his tank and he ran in circles (like you can't catch me) I said "whats the matter Critter" and he stoped and climbed on my hand. He is my fav but don't tell the rest of the zoo ;)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well said Sara!!!! ?

You do get close to people. When our old forum shut down I had a quiet fear that our little community would eventually go our own ways but this forum had brought us all together again!!! And added more folks for us to love!!

Very, Very Cool!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is amazing how these little creatures get to your heart, isn't it? And we are happy to have you join our community.

Group hug!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah it is great to have friends online. I have even met a few folks at shows and whatnot.

I like to joke around about how my friends all live in my computer lol.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I love all 3 of my beardies, and this site!
I really enjoy it here, and we can just chat and have fun too.

This site seems extra fun and friendly. And I am always so bored and lonely, that I am looking for someone to talk to. I work from home, so it iis just me and the beardies, dogs and cat. And no one that we know lives close by, and neither does my family. So I hardly ever see people, or have anyone to talk to.
Of course Butch is here when he gets home from work, but he isnt very talkative most of the time. And he has had to talk to people all day at work, so he really doesnt want to chat.

SO most everyone that I talk to does live in my computer!

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
And I didn't intend my last post to come out sounding as whiny as it did! ;D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It wasn't whiny!! LOL!! Just honest!!! I'm glad you're here!!! : )

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am fairly new to this site, but it is full of a lot of wonderful people. I know from past experiences that you can and do develop some very close relationships with our "beardie friends". There are a couple of members on this forum, that I am very happy to call "my friends". We've been through good times, bad times, sicknesses, deaths, happy times. Funny how you can become very attached so people who you have never actually meet in person.

Anyways....great thread!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Y'all are my family.. for better or worse (jokes, pokes and whatnot).
So Monique... Welcome to the Family !
Great Auntie Janie ;)

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh and I forgot...just made a new one too.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL....oh yeah! Wait...that is just how my guy dried it. Wait till I kick it up a notch myself this weekend. I'll post more!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nope...no pics on here. I don't put my mug on forums. See I am a control freak (huh craig). LOL!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like to think of us all as friends here.

crypticdragons said:
I like to joke around about how my friends all live in my computer lol.

I have a lot of friends that live in my computer too :)

As for location, most I will not meet in person but I am planing a day trip to Janie this summer. She is not far from me, would like to meet my goofy friend in person and pick up some roaches while there.

Latest posts