• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally a Name! :)

zoo*keeper*19

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ive had my beardie just a couple of days but hes finally gotten all settled in and has been given a name!

Everyone meet my first Beardie, Cedrick the Dragon lol
Phone053.jpg

Phone056.jpg

Phone057.jpg

CedricktheDragon.jpg

thats all for now, I havent taken him out for pics with my GOOD camera yet... I might actually have to do that today... expect more, much better pics soon!

Sorry the pics are so large! I tried to resize them, but apparently it didnt work... hmm it usually works with my other forums... ill have to look more into it later
thanks for lookin!

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Looks awsome glad you found a name. Can you think of 11 more cuz im going to need them soon. lol

zoo*keeper*19

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had a list of names lol heres a few
diesel
sebastian
ricardo
newton
fletcher
damian
petey
rupert
jaeger
stanley
augustus
wallie
most of these were suggestions from friends on facebook lol. but apparently theres 12. hope that helps!

zoo*keeper*19

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
diesel was one of three finalists lol. Cedrick the Dragon was just too cute to pass up :p I think its a good night to get some good pics too. theyll be up soon of course :)

Latest posts