• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeder cricket colony

Spikeithard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
great. couldnt someone in canada who has them technically mail them this way if they arent close enough to me to drive? its not like it will be going through customs

Spikeithard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ok, what is the estimate for a starter colony of dubias? more than crix? how many will I need? 1 medium size tupperware container would do it? the shipping costs will be the most?! haha

Natalie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Do the roaches really stink less? I mean really? Are they still quite stinky but compared to the wretched smell of the crickets the smell is tolerable?

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
No its pretty much no smell . I can stick my nose above the screen and there is little to no order. Ive had my colony for 2 months now and have yet to clean out the cage and still no smell.

Spikeithard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
sounds good.. still would love a contact of someone in Canada who has some to spare me.

:)