• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Early MBD?

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I never said you didn't rescue and rehome, I never said you were a bad bearded dragon owner. All I was saying is that you need to be nicer to other bearded dragon owners and that you need to seriously stop, this is just plain mean. Also I have rescued too and still to this day educate owners about reptiles and other animals but this does not make me better than anyone else.
Agree. Not being mean, but the help would be greatly appreciated if the question asked was answered succinctly without adding all the husbandry and feed run downs that may be already in effect. It's a little confusing, especially for me as a new mom, filtering out the unnecessary info to find the answer to the issue asked . . . especially if it's not addressed at all.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Agree. Not being mean, but the help would be greatly appreciated if the question asked was answered succinctly without adding all the husbandry and feed run downs that may be already in effect. It's a little confusing, especially for me as a new mom, filtering out the unnecessary info to find the answer to the issue asked . . . especially if it's not addressed at all.
Sorry need to add to my comment to @Julee1971. Sounds like your experienced and have valuable information we may need and would welcome. Suggest answering questions directly without a full run down on everything. Stick to point of the question asked. Ask your own questions for clarification so you can better help resolve the EXACT issue/concern being discussed. If the thread develops further or the thread is directly asking about husbandry, feeding, substrate, and lighting that you always post, that's the time to answer with your stats/recommendations. Answering always with full run downs for everything is confusing and frustrating as we try to locate your advice on the EXACT issue/concern being discussed. We welcome your expertise, but it's more valuable to us when we don't need to filter out unasked for information. Thank you for understanding.

Latest posts