• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia roach questions

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have a few questions concerning dubia roaches my beardies.

So i already have about 200 roaches, i have them in a clear bin with locking lids, no heating pad and my room is around 75f-80f on average.

- Are the clear bins ok to use? like if i had it in under a chair in darkness or something?

Can i feed the really small roaches to my beardies? One is 10" and the other is 8" with a nip tail (snout to tail length), so can i feed the really small ones, or should i just stick to crickets until they get older?

also is $30 for 200 mixed with 10 adult pairs in the mix a good deal?

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a few questions concerning dubia roaches my beardies.

So i already have about 200 roaches, i have them in a clear bin with locking lids, no heating pad and my room is around 75f-80f on average.

- Are the clear bins ok to use? like if i had it in under a chair in darkness or something?

Can i feed the really small roaches to my beardies? One is 10" and the other is 8" with a nip tail (snout to tail length), so can i feed the really small ones, or should i just stick to crickets until they get older?

also is $30 for 200 mixed with 10 adult pairs in the mix a good deal?

go with a dark bin and yes you should be ok to feed and sounds like a good deal

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks, another question.

Can i use flukers cricket quencher gut loader as a replacement for water crystals ?

And i just noticed your sig said 61bearded dragons :eek: that is a lot, i have three and feeding them is no joke lol

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks, another question.

Can i use flukers cricket quencher gut loader as a replacement for water crystals ?

And i just noticed your sig said 61bearded dragons :eek: that is a lot, i have three and feeding them is no joke lol

I have never used it but I dont see why not

Latest posts