• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DO DRAGONS THROUGH-UP?

Maureen Ahearn

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you SO much for the info! I agree, I think they DO get bored. When I switch up the food he goes nuts but if its the same ole think more than 3 days in a row she looks at me like... UH! EXCUSE ME! WAITER!! THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
silks are cheap compared to hornworms

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LL: Have never bought on-line, would like to start, have been hesitant due to the fact that we don't go get our mail daily - only once a week or so. Plus, not unless the parcel won't fit into our box will the mailman bring the package to the door. If he does, it's usually not safe to leave it if nobody is home. So, if the parcel fits, it has the potential of being in the box for more than a week.......for the most part, we are a paperless household, everything is done on-line (banking, bill paying, shopping, music, movies, social networking, etc.)

However, I'd love to find a couple of really super on-line sites to buy from. Does anybody have any good suggestions for really top quality on-line vendors???.......not just low prices (I believe you get what you pay for and if it sounds too good to be true, then there's something wrong somewhere which means it's going to cost me more $$!).

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes, our mail box is some distance from our property. It's usually not safe to leave any packages on our door step because of several factors. 1, animals who might eat it or carry it off. 2, passers by who might decide to help themselves and 3, teenagers (the wrong crowed kind) who can't be trusted. We usually don't have too much of a problem with the latter two but I never take that risk, especially not with something I've ordered that is costly or critical I receive timely.

Yes, we do have many forms of other carries (Federal Express, UPS, and the like) but again, unless we're home, I don't trust that the parcel will be safe if the carrier has to leave it. I obviously can go the "sign for it" route but I get annoyed having to answer the door 20 times a day......see, I have three boys who have TONs of freinds who treat my house like its neighborhood headquarters. I love all the activity and the cool things we do, but sometimes it can get a little much when the same kid is ringing the bell 4-5 times a day. Especially when you factor that each of my boys has 2 friends over almost daily and each friend comes and goes multiple times per day.....that's 9 plus kids in and out of my house all day, every day.......now, my lads are handsome devils and attract girls like flies, so couple that with the number of girls who "pass by" and you've got the makings of a daily party!

We usually have kids who stay over for at least 1 meal per day and sleepovers are common, plus in season, whole sports teams can be here! Most mothers looking for their children follow thier GPS straight to my house - lol. Its mad but its also FUN x 10!

Latest posts