• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Crix or Mil Worms

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
We tried feeding in a separate enclosure and yeah no luck. But he has started to shed so that has shown us why he was eating so little. Then today he ate his highest number of crixs....he ate 11....so no more worried mommy.....i just need to trust in the bd and chill LOL....but i know that aint going to happen ;)

Pat B

Super Moderator
We tried feeding in a separate enclosure and yeah no luck. But he has started to shed so that has shown us why he was eating so little. Then today he ate his highest number of crixs....he ate 11....so no more worried mommy.....i just need to trust in the bd and chill LOL....but i know that aint going to happen ;)
Ah....shedding! That is whole new ballgame! A beardie will really 'show out' when they shed....:eek: Yes....you need to trust your beardie that he knows what is best for him. I used to worry a lot that I was doing the right thing but I don't anymore. Have fun....and this forum has good information and will help you 'trust' your little dragon!! :rolleyes:

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah....shedding! That is whole new ballgame! A beardie will really 'show out' when they shed....:eek: Yes....you need to trust your beardie that he knows what is best for him. I used to worry a lot that I was doing the right thing but I don't anymore. Have fun....and this forum has good information and will help you 'trust' your little dragon!! :rolleyes:
This is quite true, providing that the basic necessities and options are being provided for the age of BD, so it can make it's own choices.

Latest posts