• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

care sheet for leos

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
since i brought my leo home he has been hiding pretty much most of the time. he only came out once yesterday for about 20 mins. he also hasn't eaten anything. I'm guessing this is relocation stress? about how long should i leave him alone before i can start handling him. Is it ok to take them out during the day?

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I take mine out during the day but he isnt used to being handled much got him little over a week ago but he hasnt shown any stress he is eating and running around he does sleep alot during the day have you checked your guy at night to see if he is active they are nocturnal so maybe while your sleeping he is romping around , mine only comes out briefly during the day pokes his head out of his hide if i come in the room or if i put food in he comes out to eat fast lol.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Picaso was pretty active at 3 am. I woke up and couldn't sleep so i got up and fed him. he ate about 8 crix. i'm going to get him some mealworms today. he was out and about for about an hour (at least the hour i was awake) he still seems a little scared but he's coming around slowly. i still haven't held him tho. he gets really freaked out just at someone watching him. so i'll continue to watch him until he gets more secure.

Latest posts