• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caption This!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
AWWW!! Let her if she wants to Craiger!! You weren't going to choose mine anyway!!

Oh yeah....I forgot about your caption. :D

Okay, looks like Lisa and Vesta will have to wait 'til next time. LOL! Just teasing! ;D

Three more.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And I was just thinking about re-entering your captions. Hmm....what to do? :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Craiger!!! Lisa was just explaining my caption to you so you would understand it!!! :p She deserves to write her own caption too!!! :p

Now be a good boy and submit!!! :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We are calling this meeting to order... First item, our next meeting will be on Aug 14th, around 1 ish.
Now we are taking nominations for Dragon Ruler... The Nominees are....
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay. We're pretty close to 10....so I'm just going to pick the winner tonight. All were about equal in how good they were. And, honestly, every time I see that pic, I think of the mafia. So those were tugging at me pretty good. However, I'm a huge football fan. So here's our winner! Congratulations! Pick a pic and post it....and we'll start captioning it.

TheWolfmanTom said:
Ok the Eagles cant win a SuperBowl So its up to us!!
Blindside 23 on 3.
BREAK!!!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awww Craig. Had to go with a guy huh! Just couldn't help yourself. K Girls......you ready?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
HEY!!! What are you doing still up??? GO TO BED!!! LOL!!

I'm on my way. I just finished putting together a new smoker/charcoal grill I bought tonight and figured I'd check in. Er....make that "last night". LOL!

I have to get back up in 4 hours....so I'd better hit the sack real soon. Have just been having a hard time getting to sleep, lately.

Besides....you're an hour ahead of me, Goofball! LOL!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
Vesta said:
HEY!!! What are you doing still up??? GO TO BED!!! LOL!!

I'm on my way. I just finished putting together a new smoker/charcoal grill I bought tonight and figured I'd check in. Er....make that "last night". LOL!

I have to get back up in 4 hours....so I'd better hit the sack real soon. Have just been having a hard time getting to sleep, lately.

Besides....you're an hour ahead of me, Goofball! LOL!

Craig, I think Vesta is a vampire anyways. She never sleeps.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Seriously off topic... but remember the Waltons ?
Sorry.. couldn't help myself.
Janie

Latest posts