• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can anybody tell me.........................

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*grins as Sandy hugs the stuffin outta me...*
I'm good... only an 8 hour today... Tomorrow... wallllll different subject... 9-2, then get ready for our concert, I'm performing two songs out of 13 for an old folks community... then off to the after show party.. then to bed...sometime before 3 am I hope and sleep.. then who knows what Sunday work week offers me... Saturday week from now, picking up the rental car and Sunday off to VACATION ! Internet available.. so I'll check up on you all.. keepin my eye on you all ! I knoooooooooow you love me ...*chuckles*
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the "V" word can hypnotise me in a split second.
Enjoy your trip ice fishing. That would be different, you'll have to take some pics for us. I've never been, but have heard alot talk about it.
I'm a beach bug myself. All over the world and back again. I think next year I'm going to Barcelona for the Feast of Assumption. The beaches there are pretty nice in August/SEptember.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you know what you suck lol. only time i have had a chance to leave this country was to go to iraq lol. opportunity just never presents itself. and as far as beaches go you can keep em i prefer a nice secluded cabin in the mountains far away from civilization.

so what i have my hermit tendencies lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Patience Brian. And that wasn't nice!!!!!!
I put in for overseas. And took some nasty locations to be able to do that travel. It was a compromise for me.
One day the opportunity will present it's self for you...........just be ready for it.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ice fishing Hints from a Minnesotan.... ;)
1) always have your thermos's filled with lotsa hot fluids...
2) referring back to #1... out house ready at hand.. Ya don't wanna have to take care of business on da ice... ;)
3) Hot potatoes in foil wrapping make dandy hand warmers and great snacks ;)
4) Milk crates make right handy chairs on the ice.. and you can pack em with stuff to and from the lake...
5) Don't eat too heavy on the way in.. do that after wards... sleeping on ice can be... unfortunate...
6) Got your thermals ?
7) Have a great time !
Janie.

Latest posts