• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can anybody tell me.........................

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What in the name of the fairies is up with the price of groceries.

turnip greens
collard greens
green beans
butternut
parsley
2 loaves of bread
1 pkg chicken

There's something seriously wrong here.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wanna know whats up with the price of EVERYTHING. The dollar's actual value has gone to crap.

PS
Gina you can cook right? Im coming up for thanksgiving lol kidding.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yep doesnt surprise me unfortunately...soon im jus gonna get my bow and arrow and go to pa for some turkey

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am sure to get flack for this but here goes!! I put some of that blame on NOBAMA!! He has taxed things higher then they ever where and he also put tax on other items that where never taxed before!! In my opinion he sucks!! And I no he is the puppet but come on he has to have some say!!

Also Candice, come on up and go out with me!! I no where their are quiet a few big birds!!! ;D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
I am sure to get flack for this but here goes!! I put some of that blame on NOBAMA!! He has taxed things higher then they ever where and he also put tax on other items that where never taxed before!! In my opinion he sucks!! And I no he is the puppet but come on he has to have some say!!

Also Candice, come on up and go out with me!! I no where their are quiet a few big birds!!! ;D
my old backyard had TONS...i came out on several occasions to see 20+ giant turkeys attacking my car

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
Twobeardieguy said:

my old backyard had TONS...i came out on several occasions to see 20+ giant turkeys attacking my car

Ok Candice, so what time did you say we will be cooking those turkeys? ;D ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yep, i can cook. Ya'll just tell me how many people are coming to Thanksgiving and I'll send the menu. lol.................Seriously...........if you're coming................forewarn me.

I didn't start this to slam Obama. My opinion isn't what i'd call nice............so i'll keep it to myself.

I was simply commenting on the raise in grocery costs. And now they want to tax tea, juice and freakin PEPSI as if it were cigarettes and tobacco products. What the hell is wrong with these people? Do they not realize that the average american 2 income household makes less than 60,000.00 and raises 2.3 kids? How do you get 2.3 kids? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *stay on track Gina*
Spends approximately $13,000.00 on their yearly mortgage, $13,000.00 on the cost of food (including 2.3 minor children), spends approx $6,000.00 on car payments, $8400.00 on misc utilities and insurance (not including health care or dental) and another 850.00 on month on health insurance to cover that family. Not to mention the stuff i haven't covered. Where in the name of the great fairy kind do they think that money is gonna come from?

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
yep, i can cook. Ya'll just tell me how many people are coming to Thanksgiving and I'll send the menu. lol.................Seriously...........if you're coming................forewarn me.

I didn't start this to slam Obama. My opinion isn't what i'd call nice............so i'll keep it to myself.

I was simply commenting on the raise in grocery costs. And now they want to tax tea, juice and freakin PEPSI as if it were cigarettes and tobacco products. What the hell is wrong with these people? Do they not realize that the average american 2 income household makes less than 60,000.00 and raises 2.3 kids? How do you get 2.3 kids? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *stay on track Gina*
Spends approximately $13,000.00 on their yearly mortgage, $13,000.00 on the cost of food (including 2.3 minor children), spends approx $6,000.00 on car payments, $8400.00 on misc utilities and insurance (not including health care or dental) and another 850.00 on month on health insurance to cover that family. Not to mention the stuff i haven't covered. Where in the name of the great fairy kind do they think that money is gonna come from?

SO exactly what is your state? ;D ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i consider it a success if we go to the commissary (military grocery store) and leave under 200 dollars lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And ya'all wonder why I grow lots of my own veggies and hunt every fall ? ;)
Gina... remember the 70's ?
Janie... still alive, but working too much...

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I do the whole hunting thing. But garden season is over here :'( so no super fresh veggies for me.
It's just amazing that by the time you buy staples, milk, bread, cleaning supplies and hygeine........you're dang near broke.

Latest posts