• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brummation

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Update: Izzy is a plump 281 grams!! lol And she is sometimes coming out of her hide by herself and sometimes not she will just peer out and look...And she is starting to shed as the base of tail and lower parts of her legs are about to peel lol I just think that is the funniest thing ever. She hasn't shed in awhile so just goes to show she's growing... Everyday she eats and poops so all is well with her... When the sun is coming thru our front window good I put her in the sunbeams to get some good natural sun and she LOVES it!!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Big girl :D

Dolly is finally starting her first shed with us. She's finally going to get the blue stains off her tail and feet, I can't wait!

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Hef needs to wake up its been since October he hasn't eaten since then . He comes out every few days and visits and then back to bed. This new fish is getting spoiled while I wait for hef. This is Los Angeles how much brumation can he need.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Hef just ate 1 bite. of mustard greens since october . I handed it to him and he took it so gentle. He's the sweetest of all my animals. Love love love this guy.

Latest posts