• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brumation

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Talked to his vet today on the phone. She recommended warming his tank up nice and toasty and daily soaks. His lack of appetite didn't concern her much because of the time of year. If i have any concerns or he doesn't poop or anything at all, bring him in. He should be pooping...let her know. Thanks for all the support, guys. I know I can come here :)

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Warm soaks daily..all lights on basking 105-110 F...cool side 80-85F...wakes when lights are on but will not bask unless physically placed there...basks happilly and fully when put there...no poop no eating. Visibly losing weight. Has vet appt. this Wed. Friendly and affectionate wraps his arms around my fingers. He is so loving...what to do if...I'm getting stressed out. Sorry, I needed to vent I guess. I know someone out there is listening...thank you for listening.

Latest posts