• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blizzard

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So, you must all know how much I really hate snow!!!!!! We are in the middle of a blizzard. 20" they are saying.

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm with you on hating snow. We are supposedly getting a blizzard here in NJ so I am NOT looking forward to it.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gee.. Makes me doubly glad I'm in damp, chilly Ga, only experiencing drizzle...
Perhaps this is a good time to plan a southern vacation ladies ? Hmmm ?

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Send the snow my way We're not getting any and my hubby and me wanna take the snowmobiles out!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I guess things don't change. Those of us who get snow don't want it...and those who don't get it want it. Go figure. We should have enough for everybody to share.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I definitely have enough to share. It's already passed my knees here and my dig refuses to go outside

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok, it's official. NJ has declared the entire state to be under a state of emergency from all the snow. GAHHHHHHH someone who wants all the snow can come take it now!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's even snowing down here... the indignity of it all... sheesh.
At least my 18 year old is thrilled... he even called me from Charleston to ask if we had snow here in Savannah... jeeeeeeeese.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL Janie. At least we are all "enjoying" this crap. Still snowing here. Right now I would say at least 15". State of Emergency.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hope it warms up enough to melt yours, as it has mine...

Cross country skiing anyone ?
*huddles by the heater to warm up somewhat...*

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We got 4 to 5 inches over the weekend. Made for a really nice Christmas. Friday, it's supposed to get close to 60. That's St. Louis weather for ya! LOL!

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We got snow as well as wind. I like the snow, do NOT like the wind **burr**

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
Wow...I'll take 60*!

Yeah....but it'll be dropping to 29* overnight Friday. Basically, dropping 30 degrees in a few hours. Again....St. Louis weather for ya. ::)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
At this point in time only my car has been brushed off. The rest of the snow surrounding it is still there. My car is the one all the way to the left in the picture.

photo-2.jpg

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
At least you left your wipers up! ;D
Lol yeah I made sure to back in, leave the car in 1st gear, parking break up (obviously) and put the wipers up

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh, the wipers always have to stay up. If I think of it, tomorrow I'll grab some pics of the snow around here.

Latest posts