• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Black Eyed Citrus/Pastel.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She is very pretty.... I have Gemini's twin.. Her eye do not look coal black to me when the pic is enlarged on my laptop but she is really nice looking. Most definitely a keeper if I were a breeder.

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
OK what's weird, is she is the SAME exact color as George...Except George has orange eyes. Regardless, I think she's an attractive little girl...I will say this, the whole color thing confuses me. There's SO many variations/combinations it's not like dogs or cats where the patterns and colors are easily classified. But honest, I thought I was looking at my fat George's twin :D Congrat on your new baby!

Latest posts