• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bee pollen

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Bee pollen is good to try to boost their appetite. My girls don't really care for it but my boy will eat it, but then he eats everything. I got mine from the Vitamin Shoppe and then ground it down to a powder. I use the rest for myself!

So it is used as an appetite booster? Spyra eats too much already. I'm now cutting her off after 30 calci worms and 10-15 roaches per feeding and she will still be begging for more lol. (Sometimes I can't say no and slip an extra roach in her Viv lol). So I'm thinking maybe I should try something else than, like dandelion leaf powder for extra nutrition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea it is packed full of good things for them I wouldn't worry much about the stimulant the bene's outweigh that part..

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thanks you guys. I've decided to implement some into her diet every so often, even if she is extra hungry afterwords lol. it'll be good for her and that's my main focus :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts