• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie problems!!!!

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
So now, she is happy with the fogged reptisun basking light, and until I get the tube uvb she will have that... better then no uvb at all lol. But gonna get the tube light ASAP. She has definitely been more active now that I moved the spiral up higher nd moved the screen over so its not blocking the light path.
To my knowledge Reptisun doesn't make a basking type bulb...are you sure its not a Repti glow? Bearded dragons need BRIGHT white light during the day... if they don't have this it can affect their eyesight. Basking=regular indoor/outdoor halogen floodlight. (you may need to experiment with wattage and distance from basking area to get good temps..105-110F for babies) UV=Reptisun 10.0 That's all you need :)

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
uploadfromtaptalk1392131599854.jpg

If you have this for a basking bulb you are fine.

Latest posts