• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie online

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is with my friend now, and this is another picture of his tail.
Still look okay? I don't need to worry about the coloring?
No its fine -- looks like she leftover shed

Bkanak

Hatchling Dragon
I haven't put any neosporin on his tail yet, but does this black spots on the under neath of tip of tail look like the start of anything?

Attachments

• 20220914_193351.jpg
    20220914_193351.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220914_193337.jpg
    20220914_193337.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I haven't put any neosporin on his tail yet, but does this black spots on the under neath of tip of tail look like the start of anything?
Just watch it see what it does if it starts getting bigger or creeping up the tail then there is cause for concern

Bkanak

Hatchling Dragon
Just watch it see what it does if it starts getting bigger or creeping up the tail then there is cause for concern
Nothings gotten bigger but bottom part of tail is darker still. Have had him for 2 weeks now ans not sure how long its been darker for before..
Does it look like anything to worry or if it is stuck shed, will it come off on its own ?

Attachments

• 20220925_005100.jpg
    20220925_005100.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nothings gotten bigger but bottom part of tail is darker still. Have had him for 2 weeks now ans not sure how long its been darker for before..
Does it look like anything to worry or if it is stuck shed, will it come off on its own ?
Its fine if that dark was moving up the tail it would be infection - could be just the coloring too ---