• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon color changing!?

Bearded dragon tamer

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well i posted something like this before but this time my beardie has ALMOST COMPLETELY CHANGED COLORS! He has ovals under his tummy and his skin is ALOT darker. Please help

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
check all your temps .is there anything new he can see like a dog or cat.is he eating

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
both . is he eating, they do get that way some times then they calm down

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
around 10 crickets a day maybe even a little more, and he is very agressive cause when i tried to pick him up today he bite me;(

Do you hold him daily they can get aggressive if not interacted with and will become stressed

LilytheBeardie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
your beardie may just be stressed from a previous occurence before you even got him; do you know how he was treated wherever you picked him up from? I doubt it could be other pets, as soon as I brought my beardie home my two (large) dogs would sit with their noses planted against her cage and she would come up to look at them too, she wasn't stressed at all. Once she got her face licked accidentally by them lol

Also, it is deffinitely going to affect him if he is only handled once every two weeks, is there any way you can find someone to play with him daily while you are away? You will thank yourself for it later...

Bearded dragon tamer

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
well he just doesnt like me:( i see him in the cage, (no circles under his belly) i pick him up or try to-_- and his skin gets dark and and thr circles appear

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you need to handle him more he is scared.

Latest posts