• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby Pic

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Haven't made a post in awhile so I took a quick pic of one of the babies from this year. Her bloodlines are getting ridiculous so I don't even bother with them anymore :) I just say orange hypo female with red racing stipes :)

DSC02283.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My she is gorgeous.. Now Tim.. they are going to start accusing both of us being awol..
Miss ya buddy!

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She your hold back or are you holding out on us lol.
He is holding out on Us Brian.
He is AWOL on top of it.

Haha! I'm not holding out on you guys :) I got to take some pics of cages I built and some babies. I haven't bred a lot of dragons this year. I don't think I'll hold anything back. Next year I'll have babies from the baby dragons I posted last year.

I haven't been totally AWOL, I do lurk now and again ;)

Thanks everybody for the complements!!

Hi Janie :)

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice to see you back in circulation Tim, welcome back mate.

Might I say as well that is one stunning little critter you got there. Red racing stripes lol, I like that.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
TheVirus said:
Whats up Red,

Hows the Geckos brother.

Their cooling at the moment mate, I've put the female in with the male but I have'nt brought the temps up yet. I'll keep them low still for another three weeks then slowly bring them out of brumation. They are still just in their seperate hides and I have'nt seen any movement for about a week now.

I got some new golden tails as well so hopefully I get them going as well. They are fairly active though even with the low temps of 18c overnight. I don't know if they will breed this year, but the knob tails should.

Did yours end up being a pair?

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm not familiar with Golden Tails. I'll have to google it later.

I don't have the male Knob anymore. The female is doing good. All it did was hide for months, but now its out often....like the leos.

My leos turned Ten this year. Wish I had the room to give them a 40 breeder or something.

My two male ackies :mad: are doing good. One had slight MBD when I got him and now that he is larger you can notice it more. He behaves normally though, he is just a little smaller than the other. The other is a beast....my favorite lizard. He is always busy.

My Sandfish are becoming more and more entertaining to me. Their behaviour is fascinating. They are so illusive that when I see them its a real treat. They are probably the easiest lizards I have to care for.

I sold some of my larger beardies, and sold one of my breeders. I might sell two of my oldest breeders late this year or next....to someone not breeding.

I took in a rescue even though I don't like doing it. She pulled at my heart strings and I had a moment of weakness. She is in bad shape and might not make it. I'm tempted to put her down.

All the other beardies are great. I'll get pics in the next couple weeks.

Good luck with the gecko breeding and keep me posted :)

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just googled Golden tails. Are they Diplodactylus taenicauda? We have Diplodactylus in the States but I'm not sure if we have the taenicauda sub-specie. Either way truly beautiful animals. How are they as captives?

Latest posts