• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aries: Story of the Super Citrus

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you! He is showing signs of pre-shed. So by next week he should be brighter.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I have seen pictures of his clutch and I have personally seen a friend of mine's BD Super Citrus turn into one. I does not look like it from juvenile stages, but I'm willing to prove it in this thread. That is why this thread is about Aries growing up with many pictures showing his different stages in life. Sit back and enjoy the show.... it's a long one.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Oh yes... it will be. Update today. He looks a lot better today during his tail shed. Not eating that much so he must be starting shed very soon. Seeing him scratching his head from time to time, so yep..... pre-shed

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
About 6 ,more days and I will post more pics. My MAC is being repaired and my HP seems allergic to the Greatness of my iPhone, LOL, so I will post more pics closer to the 15th of Aug. Aries is doing good. His appetite has decreased about 45% for the last 2 days. Looks like after I gave him a bath 2 days ago, he is going to be doing a full body shed. Will keep everyone posted. His tail is not as white, however his entire body is that milky shed color. He looks "pastel" now.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great looking dragon! Congrats, he looks happy and healthy! Thanks for all the updates

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
OK just did a measure and Aries is 9 1/2 inches long. I received him in the mail on the 18th of July and he was 6 1/2 inches long at 6 weeks. So that means Aries is averaging 1 inch per week! WOW! He is growing fast and getting big too! He is, again, 9 1/2 inches @ 9 weeks old.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
This was about a week ago.... right before his shedding. Trying to work this stupid HP with my iPhone. It is a living pain to get photos off your iphone onto a HP laptop. I miss my MAC.... hurry up Geek Squad and fix it!

Oh and Aries is doing elevated pushups in this pic.
IMG_0899.JPG

Last edited:

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
OK, I shared my picture in iCloud so I could pull it out of my iPhone folder..... anyways.... I took a pic this morning. He finished shedding yesterday. He is still cold and will brighten up after breakfast. So I will take another one after this. Excuse the Humidity on the Thermostat in the background, I just misted Aries so the humidity is naturally up. Will return to desert levels in 10-20 minutes. BTW, Aries is now 10" at 10 weeks. I need to buy a large gram scale so I can start weighing him.
IMG_0001.JPG

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Probably the best picture I have taken yet. Meaning the picture shows extreme detail in his color and texture. Aries is now 11 weeks old today and measures 11" long. 1 inch per week and not letting up. He is a VERY strong eater and I'm about to broaden his diet with Silk Worms.
Aries 18Aug.jpg

Latest posts