• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone know why he does this?

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
Wow! Big boy and growing fast! I haven't weighted and measured Dex since his vet visit, but he's still a young 'un as we say. Only about 5 months now. He was so tiny when I got him I was afraid to pick him up. Now he scampers from my hand up my arm and to my shoulder and will hang out for a bit. I'll have to go take his weight and measurements. Still not even close to your fella. lol
Get him weighed and measured and I’ll speak in the morning it’s late here in uk

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Really??? mine is only 5 months too
Wow why does your guy look so much bigger than mine? lol Are you feeding him magic bugs? Gah, I gotta go weigh and measure Dex now. lol Could be pics are deceiving, but it sure does look like your guy is bigger.

CaHarding

Juvenile Dragon
He’s lovely&similar colour to @CaHarding with the orange here’s another pic of him casually looking outa the window at The traffic :D
He looks very happy and healthy! Mine is also 5 months like you and barb. They definitely grow at different rates huh? I always worry Sammy is small for her age when I see them the size as your guy at the same age. Unique critters.

CaHarding

Juvenile Dragon
Wow why does your guy look so much bigger than mine? lol Are you feeding him magic bugs? Gah, I gotta go weigh and measure Dex now. lol Could be pics are deceiving, but it sure does look like your guy is bigger.
Ha! I was wondering the same! Sammy is also 5 months and seems so tiny. I think about the size of your Dex. We must order these magic bugs!

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ha! I was wondering the same! Sammy is also 5 months and seems so tiny. I think about the size of your Dex. We must order these magic bugs!
I'm thinking we should! Where do you get them @Knight98 hahahaha
I mean Dex is a lot bigger than he was, but seems small in comparison. 'Course I guess that some beardie breeds are different sized. And, pics can be deceiving . . . but still . . . I need them magic bugs. lol

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
He looks very happy and healthy! Mine is also 5 months like you and barb. They definitely grow at different rates huh? I always worry Sammy is small for her age when I see them the size as your guy at the same age. Unique critters.
Aww thanx. Sammy sounds like he's doing good, as well. :) I found out early they are more work than I thought, but I think that's more of the mom stress factor. lol When he was little I was constantly stressing about everything. Now that he's a bit bigger . . . not so much. That and the passing of time has at least enabled me to relax a little. lol Definitely unique!

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
I'm thinking we should! Where do you get them @Knight98 hahahaha
I mean Dex is a lot bigger than he was, but seems small in comparison. 'Course I guess that some beardie breeds are different sized. And, pics can be deceiving . . . but still . . . I need them magic bugs. lol
Check it out
The service is quality, I tend to order 200 small, 50 medium dubias and a tub of waxworms and this lasts Saturday to Saturday. He’s slowly going off the small dubias and likes the medium ones

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
Anybody else’s dragon love cress?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
He’s getting big now... don’t know why but he loves looking out of the window, anyone tell me why?
Exactly they love watching TV and Looking at things/out the window. They want to enjoy life too not just being locked up in a boring enclosure so make sure the enclosure faces humn action or looking out a window or place tv shows on for them; nothing with loud noise or violence mine watch all episdoes of freinds everyday

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Check it out
The service is quality, I tend to order 200 small, 50 medium dubias and a tub of waxworms and this lasts Saturday to Saturday. He’s slowly going off the small dubias and likes the medium ones
Awesome! Thanks @Knight98. Bookmarking this link for my next order. Your magic bug secret is out! lol

CaHarding

Juvenile Dragon
Aww thanx. Sammy sounds like he's doing good, as well. :) I found out early they are more work than I thought, but I think that's more of the mom stress factor. lol When he was little I was constantly stressing about everything. Now that he's a bit bigger . . . not so much. That and the passing of time has at least enabled me to relax a little. lol Definitely unique!
I feel ya there. Had no idea how much work. But once we get into the swing of things they are so much fun and worth it.

Bdragon mom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Wow! Big boy and growing fast! I haven't weighted and measured Dex since his vet visit, but he's still a young 'un as we say. Only about 5 months now. He was so tiny when I got him I was afraid to pick him up. Now he scampers from my hand up my arm and to my shoulder and will hang out for a bit. I'll have to go take his weight and measurements. Still not even close to your fella. lol
I have a five yr old female citrus beardie. She is 25 inches long. Nose to tip of tail and weighs 450 grams.shes a big girl but not obese by any means