• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone know why he does this?

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
He’s getting big now... don’t know why but he loves looking out of the window, anyone tell me why?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He’s getting big now... don’t know why but he loves looking out of the window, anyone tell me why?
Dragons love to look out the window - if you have a window that looks out to trees or a yard that would be great for him - they will get spooked sometimes tho - birds are a predator so beware of the trying to run/ hide

CaHarding

Juvenile Dragon
Mine is the same. Probably the same reason why we all looking out the window. Something new and exciting for them plus some fresh air.

Attachments

• D5DAD58F-F59F-4515-BAB2-3B6699531585.jpeg
    D5DAD58F-F59F-4515-BAB2-3B6699531585.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 27

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They like to see and explore new things. Change of scenery from their tank. Dex will sit for quite a while watching out the window. I even have a hummingbird feeder just outside his favorite window and he likes watch them come and go. Pretty funny! He's a bit depressed now that the window is closed. Fall is here and it's too chilly to leave open.

Attachments

• IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 22

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
They like to see and explore new things. Change of scenery from their tank. Dex will sit for quite a while watching out the window. I even have a hummingbird feeder just outside his favorite window and he likes watch them come and go. Pretty funny! He's a bit depressed now that the window is closed. Fall is here and it's too chilly to leave open.
I guess your uk?

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
Wow we never see 90f/32 Celsius in the uk were extremely lucky to get 82f/28c. I live in the only flat in my village which is above a hair salon and I’m fortunate enough it’s always 68f/20c so my baby will never get too cold

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow we never see 90f/32 Celsius in the uk were extremely lucky to get 82f/28c. I live in the only flat in my village which is above a hair salon and I’m fortunate enough it’s always 68f/20c so my baby will never get too cold
You're lucky. We are out in the middle of the woods and it gets cold here, but we have wood heat which keeps our place toasty warm. I also have a CHE for Dex in case I'm ever worried it will get cold so he'll stay nice and toasty too. :)

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
You're lucky. We are out in the middle of the woods and it gets cold here, but we have wood heat which keeps our place toasty warm. I also have a CHE for Dex in case I'm ever worried it will get cold so he'll stay nice and toasty too. :)
Not gonna lie I would love a lifestyle like that, but we’re all different eh? That’s what this forum is about bringing all different types of backgrounds and knowledge into one place

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Not gonna lie I would love a lifestyle like that, but we’re all different eh? That’s what this forum is about bringing all different types of backgrounds and knowledge into one place
It does have it's advantages. Yeah agree with you there. I absolutely enjoy meeting people here from other places and hearing about their babies! And, I luv looking at the pictures of all the beardy's. lol

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
He’s 17 inches nose to tip of tail, weighing 140g. last time I weighed him he was only 65g :cool:
Wow! Big boy and growing fast! I haven't weighted and measured Dex since his vet visit, but he's still a young 'un as we say. Only about 5 months now. He was so tiny when I got him I was afraid to pick him up. Now he scampers from my hand up my arm and to my shoulder and will hang out for a bit. I'll have to go take his weight and measurements. Still not even close to your fella. lol

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
Wow! Big boy and growing fast! I haven't weighted and measured Dex since his vet visit, but he's still a young 'un as we say. Only about 5 months now. He was so tiny when I got him I was afraid to pick him up. Now he scampers from my hand up my arm and to my shoulder and will hang out for a bit. I'll have to go take his weight and measurements. Still not even close to your fella. lol
Really??? mine is only 5 months too