• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

anyone know where to find a feeder cricket cabinet that petstores have?

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i want to order one online but have only saw one on timberlines website without a price listing and im assuming theyre expensive.does anyone know where one can be purchased?im tired of running to the petstore 3 times a week for feeders...and a ten gallon tank isnt large enough to contain a decent amount without them being a pain and eating eachother along with smelling bad

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
we use big totes and the cabinet is big$

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i know...lol i was just wanting something nice looking.not a plastic tub o' bugs.maybe exoterra will come up with something soon other than oversized hermit crab cages

kathann

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I just bought a Cricket Keeper from the pet store that I like, and it cost me $10. I like it because there are 2 removable tubes that the crickets go inside, and you just tap them inside the tank, and you NEVER have to touch a cricket.

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i bought one and noticed that someone crickets still manage to get out through those sideholes even when i put the covers on.it was a waste.i dont mind touching them but having them loose in the house is annoying.it boggled my mind but they can squeeze through the tiniest cracks

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
tub o bugs:eek: i use the large tub also. $16 at family dollar. i usually get 1 or 2ooo crickets at a time and they work great.

kathann

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have a cricket keeper that holds about 75 baby crickets. Rather than going to the pet store several times a week, does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use or buy, to hold a larger amount.
Also, if I would get a larger amount, how long do crickets last?
I am going to pick up my first batch of Humphrey pictures in a little while..I will probably share some with you
Thanks

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We use a big tote with egg cartons in it .

kathann

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
QUESTION: Someone helped me make something BIG for crickets. With as long as crickets last, how many can I safely get at one time. I talked to a person who has a cricket farm, and he said about 250 BUT I wanted your opinion

Attachments

• IMG_0040[1].jpg
    IMG_0040[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0042[1].jpg
    IMG_0042[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0039[1].jpg
    IMG_0039[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23