• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Allie Fell

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's a good idea, I wonder if they could give advise.
I sure hope so. They have dragons and lizards there. Not beardies, but they should know. I might be able to take her to a vet there. Then again, they might not have any new advice. But they know reptiles!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I believe in miracles. And I believe in allie! Such good news!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie has passed away while we were eating dinner out for my birthday.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I'm so sorry Noella. She was such a little fighter. I know nothing I say can make the loss any easier but just know that you loved her and she knew that.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I want to thank everyone who helped Allie, either by donation or by moral support. Please continue to pray for mom and me. We're devastated.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You and your mom are in my thoughts tonight. I know this is just devastating. Allie was a big part of your physical family but she was also part of our little forum family. She is going to be missed by all of us :(

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I bet u do my thougts r with u and i lit a candle and said a little prayer for her with the kids this mornin. X we all thinking of u. I no it may not seem it not but it will get betta. My little girl sed she wants to give u a big kiss n luv n make u all betta ;)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Goodnight, my dear little Allie. I will always love you and remember you.

Thank you all again for your support, prayers, and compassion. It's really appreciated. I won't be leaving the forum.

Latest posts