• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ahhhhhh i just dropped my cricket keeper!

Duecej

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Omg so gross! The crickets are all over my house, I think 60 of them got out, my son has been picking them up for hours..ahhhh I could just die ;( THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! I'm going out tonmorrow and getting a plastic bin ! Just thought id share ;(

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL it will happen many more times but in different ways

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol been there done that break out the vacume for quickest cleanup then buy more.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've lost Supers trying 2 get them out of the canvas bags stuffed with newspaper. Had a brilliant idea & found that ''DUMPING'' the bags n2 the plastic bins works out rather well.

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i quit freakin a long time ago. just pull out the furniture once a month and vacuum the suckers up. i had a box of 1000 1/4 in that had a hole in it once:eek:

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya im use to it. The cat and the dog finds and eats most of them. Nice little midnight snack for them

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
its rare i drop them anymore when i buy bulk i take them outside to transfer them in to my holding tub.

Duecej

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The little ones don't chirp yet to they? I heard not until adult full size, I also heard they don't live past 2 weeks...ahhhh I'm still finding them 24 hours later...Yuk I didn't know we lost so many....this is gonna suck! I guess I should just use to it huh? I just yell cricket and my boys come and get it for me, lol

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I love the chirp doesn't bother me a bit i feel like i'm out on the lake camping but sitting in my living room.