• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Advice for caring for horribly neglected babies.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Update: I’ve taken Mako off the coccidia medicine. I’ve still yet to take another fecal sample back to the vet, but I’ll be getting to that soon.
I’m trying to feed him more regular foods (kale and crickets), but it makes me nervous (he’s chewing much better than before, but I still worry about him since he’s been through so much) I’m gonna try and feed him more and more solid foods, progressively, everyday.
He’s still really active and alert, too! He’s also growing really well: It feels like he’s growing like a weed! He’s already 9 1/2 inches! View attachment 26832
Glad to hear -- if he's eating kale and crickets you can go w/ some soft treat worms like horn - they are a good hydrating worm and grow very fast so only get small amounts the best place to get them is from here www.dubiaroaches.com I would look at getting him some dubias as well - silk worms are a good soft staple worm
www.reptilianarts.com

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yay progress!! He’s looking so much better, it must’ve been all that love :) , good job on nursing him back, he may still walk funny for the rest of his life, but that shouldn’t affect the quality of life you’re giving him :) if possible can you get a look at his teeth? See how they’re doing.

Latest posts