• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

911!! i need help!!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
how cute lol....do u house yours together?
the thing with the camera i do that to is like if they know your goin to tak a pic so they stop lol
titan likes to drink water from his bowl he does this funny thing wen he see's his reflection

Both beardies are housed seperately. And some how they do know when the camera is on them. I have missed a couple of great shots because they somehow knew I was going to take a pic. My dog is the same way to, lol.

so i took titan to the vet today for a check up and everything seems to be fine the vet told me he looks very healthy and he had a fecal test to check for parasites and he was all good he seemed really interestd on the breeder he told me that he can tell that he was very well taken care when he was a baby.
i was happy to hear that.

Cool, glad to hear the good news :D

Latest posts