• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4 grams in 13 days!!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yoda has put on 4 grams in 13 days!!! I was worried he wasn't eating much but i think considering he was only 14 grams when l got him, he's doing extremely well. He is now almost 8 inches long, again that 1 1/2 inches in 13 days... (sorry, l'm just a proud mummy!!)

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yoda has put on 4 grams in 13 days!!! I was worried he wasn't eating much but i think considering he was only 14 grams when l got him, he's doing extremely well. He is now almost 8 inches long, again that 1 1/2 inches in 13 days... (sorry, l'm just a proud mummy!!)
Thats Great!!!!!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
he's shedding now!! First shed since we adopted him. I'm going to give him a bath tonight, what temp water?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
he's shedding now!! First shed since we adopted him. I'm going to give him a bath tonight, what temp water?
Glad 2 hear that he's putting on weight, sounds like he's being well cared for. Water should be warm 2 the touch.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
His first shed went really well. He was a little grumpy but never went off his food. He's now 25grams and 210mm long.
Sorted out the enclosure lights too.Cool end is 26 degrees and basking area is 38 degree. All looking good!!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's great! Lighting & temperature are very important to a dragons health, sounds like he's going 2 be just fine.

Latest posts