• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zeus won't eat

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
About a week ago I noticed Zeus was acting odd, but he does every now and then, but now he won't eat, he won't eat crickets blue berries, kale, nothing
He's almost lifeless but moves around every once in awhile
He will drink and he livens up in a bath, but I'm afraid he's gonna starve

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
How old is Zeus, and how long have you had him? Has there been any changes to his enclosure? Could you post a photo of your set up?

If Zeus is an adult, he may be going into brumation. It's that magical time of year where our beardies go to sleep for days, weeks, even months at a time. However, if he is young, and recently acquired, it could be an error in lighting or husbandry that is usually easy to fix. With a little more info, we should be able to help pinpoint the issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I agree with ^^ check your husbandry, when was the last time the bulbs were changed? if it is brumation you will want to get him seen by your vet to make sure he's healthy and parasite free before letting him sleep. If it's not brumation you can always do slurries of supplements and proteins

Latest posts