• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zeus is acting weird

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
Yesterday I moved Zeus hammock lower after he tried jumping to the top of the tank, which he was almost successful. Since then he's very jumpy, freaks out and runs away from me and my girlfriend and repeatedly runs into the glass with some force, running around and digging like never before, when out of the tank he finds a dark place and hides, Wether it's in the shoe holder or under fabric, he wants to hide and wants nothing to do with me or my girlfriend and this happened overnight, he has ate good but hasn't pooped in two days which is unusual for him.
the hammock is the only change in his tank. Temps are normal as they haven't changed the last 6 months and his diet consists of mostly crickets and kale with a few other fruits that are safe for him every so often.
Any help would be great

Danni

Bearded Dragon Egg
He has been acting fine today. And perfectly normal since six. I even had him out and everything.

Danni

Bearded Dragon Egg
We think he was ethier a little hurt or shaken up after trying to jump out of his tank. Because he is perfectly fine now.

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
Zeus was doing fine, he was sitting with me and then did this
uploadfromtaptalk1427247422792.jpg

He crawled up the couch and into my work pants, why would he do this?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They like to sleep in the strangest places! You're pants have your scent on them, it was probably comforting to him.

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
Well he's went poop today while I was asleep, still a little bit more energetic than normal as far as darting through the tank
Has set on his hammock for the most part that I've been awake

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
Update on Zeus
He's very sharp and darting with his movements, like a chicken but more aggressively, almost as like he's going after crickets but looking at me the whole time
Idk what to do with him
He's fine out of the tank but extremely hyper in the tank

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sounds like someone I know! Luci will glass dance for hours in his tank oblivious to everything around him, I can't even try to feed him worms because he's more concerned about getting out. Not that he will do a whole lot when he gets out of the tank though. Lately he just goes and lays on the cat bed under the window. I can clean his tank, rearrange his tank, put hides in it, he's been like this ever since I got him. He just doesn't like to be confined.