• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yoshi - The Beardie [Heavy Image's]

Shoulon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Quite alot of Yoshi's here on the boards.

Questions:
- Her skin color's been black these last two days. Is that a symptom?
- When she Poo's it's as if she pee's a lot too, that normal?

Well Here She is, She is 8" measured Today. About two months I believe. (Bought 3-20-10)

DSCF3071.jpg

DSCF3082.jpg

DSCF3077.jpg

DSCF3076.jpg

DSCF3075.jpg

DSCF3073.jpg

DSCF3078.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My baby does the same thing when he is aggravated or stressed. He also stayed that way for a few days just before he shed which is a stressful time for them as well. When he poops there seems to be a lot of urine as well, he is happy and growing fast.

If the large urine is not a good thing someone please let me know so I can get it taken care of. I just saw it as healthy hydration, am I wrong in assuming this?

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She looks like a dark colored beardie normally, but she also does look a little darker on her belly. Some beardies normally are like that, but it can also signify a few things. One would be stress and another would be the incorrect temperature.

What is the temp in the tank on the basking spot and what are you using to measure the temps.

The poop...when you say alot of pee, do you mean the white urate or is there a lot of liquid? There is a difference.

Shoulon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ok so well hydrated is good then. Thats what i had meant, lotta fluid. Stool seems fine. not runny.

It came to me today But could music cause stress? like a lot of bass? temps are 95 for like 2 hours in morning then 105 avrg.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The white is called urate. It is actually the urine. If that is huge and or very hard and chalky then dehydration could be the problem.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, bass notes can be a cause of distress..
Look at it this way... would you be distressed if you could hear loud, deep sounds and your world shaking?
Bass can be subliminal on some songs... and there is just the slightest bit of reverberation or shaking.
Try turning the tenor up and the bass to normal and watch your dragon for a couple of days...
Also, it appears as if there is the beginning of a shed on the tail.
Hope that helps out !
Janie

Shoulon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok well I strongly believe Music is causing stress now. I didnt play any music for the day. and her colors went normal, even her under belly. she's vivid again.

Latest posts