• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

YFD?

Kush the beardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just recently got my dragon and being a newbie at the whole thing bathed my dragon 2 days in a row and now Im afraid I might have made him develop yfd here are some pics if anyone can help me finding out if it is or not it would be greatly appreciated
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He looks ok from here. How's his appetite and activity? Is he aware of his surroundings? Looking around? righting himself if held at an angle?

Kush the beardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
He looks ok from here. How's his appetite and activity? Is he aware of his surroundings? Looking around? righting himself if held at an angle?
yes everything seems to be good only thing is im giving him silkworms instead of the crickets rn and only using a mercury bulb as a source of lighting his activity seems normal just after the shed he came out a different color this is him before the shed

Attachments

• 4784E810-4C31-4A98-8C78-EC226E548246.jpeg
    4784E810-4C31-4A98-8C78-EC226E548246.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3