• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

YES YES YES!

MsMichRalla

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Silkworms arrived today. I only ordered 50 because i wasnt sure she was going to eat them. I put 13 in her bowl, and as soon as I did that, she ran over and gobbled them right down! For those of you who dont know, syd hasnt eaten on her own in almost a year now. This is so exciting, Im so happy! We're on our way up! :D How many a week should I give her?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is she in poor health? Or have you been force feeding her for a year?
If she is ok weight wise and not in bad health i suggest 25-30 a week. if she is underweight than you want to let her eat 60-70 a week. In my opinion

MsMichRalla

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had like a three pg topic discussion goin about her. lol You dont remember? it was me, you and the mod going back and forth, you suggested silkies i think. I guess shes in good health. the vet didnt find anything obviously wrong with her.... Ya think she just wanted the silkies or what!? Shes not underweight, but id like to fatten her up a little. thanks for the reply!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I dont mean to be uncaring but i dont remember im sorry. I keep up with 3 forums a breeding business college and two jobs lol. Im lucky to remember to comb my hair most mornings lol. But if you want to fatten her up some i would go on the higher end of feeding her.

I think i remember actually. She was medicated for a parasite and never went back to eating after that cause you got her spoiled on being hand fed lol.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very good, Brian. Glad to see the memory coming back. ;D

That is wonderful news! I'm so glad that she ate on her own.