• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yes yes sooo happy.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
So as u all know Boris has a horrible background with holes where bugs can get behind it. So we had hom for a while and wen wr got him there was crix behind it. So we was gunna take it off but it was harder than we expected so we was waiting for the weekend wen we can get sum help but...
Last nite b4 bed i checked on the beardies as i do shining the light off my fone on tjem to check they where ok and to my suprise there was 2 very large crix on the floor in Boris' viv. So coz i hate them i shouted my bf n he got them out. I am soo happy i could hear them behind there n it was awful he must b so happy now i wanted to screem with happiness n i wud have if the beardies n kods wernt in bed asleep hehe. Im so happy the horrible little things. They all gobe now no noise from the bak of the viv. Yippiiiiii

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
LOL! I DO THE SAME THING!!!! Every night before I go to sleep I turn the flashlight on my phone on and I go and check all the tanks and make sure everyone is okay and the tanks are locked. I'm kinda old and forget things so I always have to check to make sure they are all locked up!

Glad you got those darned crickets out!

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol yup....another flashlight checker here. I think they're cute when they sleep :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sometimes I catch an eye open and I tell them to close their eyes and they do it, it's so sweet!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Same here. I would check in on Allie and she'd open her eye and look at me. Then I'd tell her to go to sleep and she did. Gave her a little bit of a rub and she was so happy and secure.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
We got a look off Boris when we where gettin the crix as if to say OMG my light is out im sleeping wot do u think ur doin. :)

colin

Hatchling Dragon
Lol I check on bella and George too lol...

Although I've had to change their names round as I think bella is a George and George is a bella lol ;-)

will_him_is

Juvenile Dragon
LOL! I DO THE SAME THING!!!! Every night before I go to sleep I turn the flashlight on my phone on and I go and check all the tanks and make sure everyone is okay and the tanks are locked. I'm kinda old and forget things so I always have to check to make sure they are all locked up!

Glad you got those darned crickets out!
haha. I like to think of myself as youngish...... and I find myself double and triple checking everything. Especially the bugs.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I check the bugs too! They are in the basement but I still go back down to check on them because I can't remember if I covered them! Had to do it just now, pictured the cat sitting in the tank with crickets all over her!

monkeybumpz

Juvenile Dragon
I have an exo tera tank with a Styrofoam back ground and cut outs to hide wires for a clean look, but the cut outs are big and all the feeders that get out of the bowl and don't get eaten, end up behind the background. I think I want a background that is outside of the tank this time.

Latest posts