• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yellow part of poop! What is this?!

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Hi everyone! Just to let you know I have a picture of my baby's poop because it had a big yellow chunk in it and I am so scared there is something wrong...I have provided a picture below..sorry that it is so big I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller..if anyone can PLEASE tell me if this is bad!!!!!!
babypoop.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like it could be part of the urate, it is attached to it.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:eek: I can smell it from here!!! ;)

As Aleena said it is definitely the Urate, I have seen similar with mine, not overly often, but periodically. Could possibly be because of something they have eaten. But generally is not an ongoing thing. I would keep an eye on it to see if it continues over the next 3-4 poops. I don't believe it is anything to fret about at this point.

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Okay, phew!!!!! All he eats right now is crickets, so it would obviously have come from either one of them or the dusting I put on them. Hopefully it won't happen on a regular basis!

Latest posts