• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yellow fungus scare!

Bluesky1019

Juvenile Dragon
Hi you guys! I’m a relatively new Beardie owner and I am very worried right now that my beardie might have yellow fungus. There is a small blotch of yellow on his upper beard (photo included) and I was wondering if any one knew if this was an early stage of the fungus. I wanted to ask before I go to the vet. If you looked at the picture it is on his upper beard he is also yellow normally but the white part of his beard usually remains white so I was a concerned. PS: ignore my sisters messy desk
image.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi you guys! I’m a relatively new Beardie owner and I am very worried right now that my beardie might have yellow fungus. There is a small blotch of yellow on his upper beard (photo included) and I was wondering if any one knew if this was an early stage of the fungus. I wanted to ask before I go to the vet. If you looked at the picture it is on his upper beard he is also yellow normally but the white part of his beard usually remains white so I was a concerned. PS: ignore my sisters messy desk View attachment 24663
That is coloring NO YF

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YF is contagious from other dragons Google yellow fungus in bearded dragons it will show pics and causes it is deadly if not caught early enough

Latest posts