• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yaddle and Free Comic Book day! (Pics)

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yesterday was Free Comic Book day at most comic book stores and I always try to make it to my comic book store for it every year. So this year I thought it would be a perfect day to bring Yaddle and we had a great time!

Yaddle looking like a big dragon to the little knight game pieces
DSCN4635.jpg

Some wrestlers from Vintage wrestling were happy to get a pic with Yaddle!
DSCN4636.jpg

Yaddle getting sketched by a comic book artist. She was a perfect model for him. Didn't move around and she posed for him, lol.
gettingsketch.jpg

Yaddle's picture
DSCN4642.jpg

I think she likes it!
DSCN4645.jpg

The sketch :D
DSCN4647.jpg

Yaddle also got her picture taken on the giant Red Hulk statue! It might be a little hard to see her because the statue is HUGE!
DSCN4638.jpg

And of course, we got a lot of free comics!
DSCN4649.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed :cool:

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That was just awesome! They did a great job on the sketch too! Looks like she really enjoyed herself :D

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes, it was very awsome! I was so happy when he said that he would sketch Yaddle and I was happy how great it came out. And the table with all the little people were perfect! They said that I could have gone to the back tables and get more pics (there were buildings and castles on them) but I was running a little late (been there for 2 hours, lol). I think I need to take her back again!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
you make me feel like i'm a bad bearded dragon parent... T'Zar stays in her tank most days.
That doesn't make you a bad BD parent. They need their lights, that's why we pay so much for them.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great photos! I love the sketch
Looks like you guys had a great time. My only wish is that you'd have told us about free comic book day the DAY BEFORE it happens! :) ;)

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
you make me feel like i'm a bad bearded dragon parent... T'Zar stays in her tank most days.

Ditto.

Worley is going to make an appearance at my work soon. But I have an office job, so it wont be as exciting as comic book day. I did get moved to a new office that has a window though, so he'll enjoy that.

Reactions: NLC

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Score on the Serenity and Adventure Time comics! :)

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you! They are 2 really great shows that I love (wish they still made Serenity...). Adventure Time is one of my favorite cartoons, lol. Yep, 30 year old lady lovin her cartoons :D

Reactions: NLC

Latest posts