• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wrinkles?

BeardiePerson

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I found my beardie hiding under her carpet in her tank and I saw some waste and as I was cleaning it she ' Hissed '?... I took her out from under it and her beard was black which is rare for her... She looked wrinkly and just a bit off... I fed her yesterday, And bathed her a couple days ago. So I'm a bit confused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
from that pic it just looks like she's bending to the right so her scales are wrinkled.. but she looks good. Maybe she was cranky :)

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yup she looks good. Sometimes they just have "bad days." Mine is usually a sweetheart but she hissed at me today when she saw me coming with her probiotic [emoji23] sometimes they just want their space.
Nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPz27

Juvenile Dragon
Yeaha i know what u mean bout space, i woke up ms. P this morning for a feeding session, and she was not having it, turned her whole body black, had to give her bath to calm her down to get her light color back

Latest posts