• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

worried

Mother of Dragons 90

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey,

I have two bearded dragons. They're in 2 separate tanks.

One of them is eating and basking normally.

The other one hasn't been eating well (she has 2 small roaches a day when I put her bowl in front of her), isn't active and doesn't really bask.

I'm extremely worried since this is new behavior. They are both about 4 months old.

Anyone go through this and/or have any experience/advice?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are your temps for the one not doing well?? How long have you had them? have they been seen by a reptile vet?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Any time one isn't eating you want to recheck your temps and make sure they are still correct. Anything can change, the weather outside, moving something in the tank, a draft, just the slightest thing can throw the temps off.

Mother of Dragons 90

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you. I took her to a reptile vet. He said I have a good set up and I'm taking good care of them. He recommended that I add something to their diet (in addition to the roaches, greens, vegies).They also took an x-ray and blood work. X-ray came out clear so he's thinking it an infection. Were waiting on the blood work and I hope hope hope that comes back clear. As of now he has me giving her antibiotics.

Latest posts