• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kirsten Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
20221005_135826.jpg

This is all my female bearded dragon does she been doing this for a out 2 months now shes barely eating or drinking now she legit just been sleeping and somedays she scares me to the point I move her just to make sure she still alive and she won't go under her heat lamp at all she barely moves around her cage... I rescued her about 4 months ago and she was fine then just very under weight and scared to be touched I'm just so scared she dying and there's no vet around me that deals with reptiles can someone please help me out

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 32804
This is all my female bearded dragon does she been doing this for a out 2 months now shes barely eating or drinking now she legit just been sleeping and somedays she scares me to the point I move her just to make sure she still alive and she won't go under her heat lamp at all she barely moves around her cage... I rescued her about 4 months ago and she was fine then just very under weight and scared to be touched I'm just so scared she dying and there's no vet around me that deals with reptiles can someone please help me out
Please get her hydrated -- either by dripping water on her nose or syringe --- feed very slowly if going by syringe you dont want her to aspirate----- please go over the surface basking temps --- 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --- UVB please NO coils --- next you need to get some food in her as well --- get some baby food chicken mix w / some baby squash --- make it soupy so shes getting hydrated -- start off w/ 1 ml 3 times per day you dont want to overwhelm her w/ food ---

Latest posts