• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worried about my beardie

Ann Coyne

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Have you tried the Arcadia D3+12% Desert UVB brand? They are of great quality and made in your neck of the woods. They were made in Germany - I am not sure if the manufacturing was moved to the UK. This is one of the best UVB lights on the market.

mybeardieandme3in1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Have you tried the Arcadia D3+12% Desert UVB brand? They are of great quality and made in your neck of the woods. They were made in Germany - I am not sure if the manufacturing was moved to the UK. This is one of the best UVB lights on the market.
Yes that is a good one but there is a little bit better one that is 14%

SunBlaster 0900304 SunBlaster 48"" T5HO Light Kit with NanoTech Reflector 6400K 54 watt Large, White​

From amazon.ca and the bulb is the
Screenshot_20210916-181708_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What length do you need as I could gladly give you my spare one. Yvonne.
Yvonne that sweet but all UVB’s need replacing every “6” months u cannot lend or trust because we don’t know how long u have used it for. The length u need is one that covers 70percent of the tank and the Beardie needs a hideaway to get away from it as needed

Earls MUM

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yvonne that sweet but all UVB’s need replacing every “6” months u cannot lend or trust because we don’t know how long u have used it for. The length u need is one that covers 70percent of the tank and the Beardie needs a hideaway to get away from it as needed
The one I offered to give was one I had purchase incorrectly. I change mine every 6 mths religiously.

Latest posts