• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worried about beardies poop

Sarah2003152019

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded dragon billie just had this giant, very unsolid poop and I'm worried that theres something very wrong, or maybe it's just because of her diet. She eats little gem lettuce mainly, but I gave her basil this week. And just started feeding her locusts again. Also not sure if it's an issue with her vivarium temperature, as the bulb has been getting a little too hot recently so I've had to turn it off early. Any advice would be much appreciated!!
20210712_164954.jpg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Its pretty impossible to judge it being in the water like that :( and they break up instantly being in water, was there bug bits in it? When it came out was there alot of mucus (mucus usually floats) i can’t really see a whole lot in the pic.. sorry, if f u take another pic i can judge that for you..

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My bearded dragon billie just had this giant, very unsolid poop and I'm worried that theres something very wrong, or maybe it's just because of her diet. She eats little gem lettuce mainly, but I gave her basil this week. And just started feeding her locusts again. Also not sure if it's an issue with her vivarium temperature, as the bulb has been getting a little too hot recently so I've had to turn it off early. Any advice would be much appreciated!!
View attachment 28285
Lettuce except romaine is going to cause runny stools- feed greens like collard kale turnip or mustard basil is good- temps in the tank should be 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons please--- basking bulb should be a bright white bulb NO colored NO off white or yellowish - uvb should be a long tube fixture like a Zoo Med or sunblaster or Arcadia w/ a Reptisun 10.0 T 5 or a Arcadia 12% bulb - please NO COILS-- if you need more help please ask and please post another pic of the poop outside of the bath

Latest posts